Welcome to a place where the coffee flows as free as the ideas. This is the home of big thinking—and dedicated, passionate people—that was named a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio for the third year in a row.
Want to join us? We’re always looking for driven, talented people to join the A-team. Even if the right position for you isn’t posted, feel free to submit your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.
Current Openings and Opportunities
Contract Senior Account ExecutiveView the full posting
AKHIA is currently seeking a part-time, Senior Account Executive Contractor to remotely join their team. The individual who fills this role will have an opportunity to work both remotely (from home) and on site at a key client’s office in Louisville.
• Provide on-site and remote project management support to AKHIA and its client located in Louisville
• Develop, execute and maintain strategic marketing communications plans, project work plans, schedules and budgets
• Identify internal and external resources needed and distribute work accordingly
• Measure and report campaign and project successes
• Lead and contribute to creative content development while ensuring the direction given is on brand and on message for campaign/creative
• Meet with Louisville-based client regularly to accept new projects, manage projects, provide updates and manage timelines
• Develop relationships with internal stakeholders and act in a professional manner
• Understand client priorities and strategies
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
• Provide market feedback as it relates to competitors, new products and trends
• Identify client business needs and proactively present opportunities to channel leaders
• Highly organized & detailed, with ability to manage numerous tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated account and project management skills – proactive, driven, and forward-thinking
• Must be flexible, hours will fluctuate and candidate must be available to work up to 30 hours per week Monday through Friday between 8-5 to attend meetings at Louisville-based client office
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, internally and externally
• 7-10 years of relevant experience in project management and strategic planning with strong writing capabilities
• At least some agency experience is a must
• Degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field is a must
AKHIA is an integrated agency located in Hudson, Ohio. We are focused on our clients’ business goals and their success and we are crazy about service. We are passionate people who care about the work, the clients and each other.
How to apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Contract SAE.
Freelance Art DirectorView the full posting
AKHIA is currently looking for an experienced Freelance Art Director to work on site with our creative team to help deliver creative and strategic solutions.
• Occasionally concept creative and strategic solutions (in groups, pairs and alone) that are on brand
• Work quickly to provide near real-time solutions and ideas
• Layout and design a variety of pieces
• Communicate with print, digital and video vendors if needed
• Strong design skills with a high level of understanding in composition, typography and production
• Strong leadership skills
• Must be able to complete multiple projects quickly and accurately
• Must be proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Immersed in current marketing and advertising trends
• Candidate must be able to be on site during office hours
How to apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Senior CopywriterView the full posting
AKHIA is currently looking for an experienced full time Senior Copywriter to play a key role in the organization. The Senior Copywriter at AKHIA will have a seat at the table and is very influential and hands on in terms of strategy and driving direction.
• Concept and execute creative and strategic solutions that are on brand
• Lead and own projects from concept to production
• Copywriting including all forms of ads and marketing materials
• Review communication, instruction and direction with vendors
• Actively participate in strategy and brainstorming sessions
• Collaborate with other departments to develop short- and long-term strategic solutions for clients
• 6+ years’ agency experience ideally
• Ability to multitask while staying organized
• Natural leadership skills
• Ability to comfortably and confidently present ideas and concepts to internal teams and external clients
AKHIA is a fully integrated public relations and marketing communications agency located in Hudson, Ohio. We came to be in 1996 when founder/president, Jan Gusich, set up shop with a card table, a client and a vision after spending years in the PR business at a big Cleveland ad agency. Today, AKHIA is 60+ experts-strong, boasting a client roster of some of the smartest and most respected companies in Northeast Ohio and beyond.
AKHIA has been named as a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio for three consecutive years and was also named a Weatherhead 100 award winner for two consecutive years as a fastest-growing company in Northeast Ohio.
How to apply: Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shadow at AKHIAView the full posting
Do you want to write content that makes an impact, develop cohesive marketing plans, design creative concepts or measure analytics using social media? Maybe you can see yourself in a variety of these positions, but aren’t sure where your expertise lies. Now is your chance to spend a day at AKHIA learning about how we operate, our different departments and where you might fit within agency life.
Our shadow day experience allows students to receive a high-level overview of what it is like to work in an agency. Students will meet with a variety of employees within different departments and have the opportunity to ask questions and receive advice pertaining to their future career goals.
Please note that AKHIA offers a limited amount of shadow days per year. All students are welcome to apply for the opportunity, but those who apply must be working towards a marketing/communications related degree or currently taking a marketing-specific course.
How to apply:
To ensure we allow our visitors a quality experience, shadow spots are limited and will be selected by our team based upon availability and goals related to your future career path.
To be considered for the opportunity, please answer the questions below and email them to email@example.com.
1. Tell us about yourself?
2. Why do you want to shadow at AKHIA?
3. What are 3 questions you are looking to have answered after attending a shadow day at AKHIA?