AKHIA is currently looking for a dynamic and experienced full time Account Director to play a key role in the organization. The individual who fills this role will have a tremendous opportunity to lead agency account teams, manage our growing client base, and drive account development by setting strategic goals and managing and driving teams to effectively and efficiently execute the strategic direction for our clients.
• This person will lead client strategy sessions, develop marketing communications and business plans and help oversee and manage the day-to-day account activities on multiple accounts, and jump in and assist teams as needed.
• Act as a strategic partner to assigned clients and identify opportunities for AKHIA to extend its full scope of capabilities to support their business goals
• Organize account teams, drive collaboration and continuous process improvement to help build greater efficiencies in how work is developed and delivered.
• Meet and exceed target revenue goals for accounts
• Develop and cultivate deep relationships with clients
• Manage all aspects of campaigns to ensure client goals are met
• Optimize team performance and utilization
• Provide market feedback as it relates to competitors, new products and trends.
• Identify client business needs and proactively present opportunities to channel leaders
• At least seven years of marketing, advertising or project management experience, preferably five of which were spent in an integrated agency
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
• Possess a working knowledge of an integrated approach to PR, marcomm, channel marketing, event marketing, social media, branding and messaging strategies
• Critical thinker
• Service-oriented and can-do attitude
• Mindful of but not prisoner to process
• Self-motivated and leadership attributes
• Strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities
• Excellent presentation skills; comfortable presenting to large groups and high-level executives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
• Ability to travel up to 1-2 times per month every couple of months
AKHIA is a fully integrated public relations and marketing communications agency located in Hudson, Ohio. We came to be in 1996 when founder/president, Jan Gusich, set up shop with a card table, a client and a vision after spending years in the PR business at a big Cleveland ad agency. Today, AKHIA is 60+ experts-strong, boasting a client roster of some of the smartest and most respected companies in Northeast Ohio and beyond.
AKHIA has been named as a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio for three consecutive years and was also named a Weatherhead 100 award winner for three consecutive years as a fastest-growing company in Northeast Ohio.
How to apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.