AKHIA, headquartered in Hudson, Ohio, is seeking an Account Manager to add to our team. This individual will be able to demonstrate exceptional writing skills while managing client accounts and high-level projects.
• Manage an assortment of projects through the agency, requiring collaboration skills and the ability to manage others, bringing in teams (social media, creative, writers) as needed
• Meet with clients regularly to understand their high level communications needs
• Provide effective solutions for clients, often with little guidance
• Manage multiple projects at once ensuring quality work for clients, often under tight deadlines
• Build client and account relationships
• 7-10 years’ experience
• Hold a bachelor’s degree the communications field and possess exceptional writing skills (must be demonstrated through examples)
• Preferred communications experience will include internal communications strategy and/or writing, but persuasive and highly effective writing equivalent positions (public relations, for example) will be considered
• Candidate must be service-oriented, have a client-first attitude, strong work ethic
AKHIA is a fully integrated public relations and marketing communications agency located in Hudson, Ohio. We came to be in 1996 when founder/president, Jan Gusich, set up shop with a card table, a client and a vision after spending years in the PR business at a big Cleveland ad agency. Today, AKHIA is 60+ experts-strong, boasting a client roster of some of the smartest and most respected companies in Northeast Ohio and beyond.
AKHIA has been named as a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio for three consecutive years and was also named a Weatherhead 100 award winner for two consecutive years as a fastest-growing company in Northeast Ohio.
How to apply: Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.