AKHIA is seeking a detail-oriented Proofreader to add to our team. Our proofreaders play a vital role in our agency as they are the last stop in the creative routing process, ensuring all materials are free of errors.
• Timely proofreading of concepts, drafts, press releases, client presentations, memos, estimates, proposals and any other materials produced by AKHIA
• Ensure accuracy and correctness by fact-checking and correcting grammar and spelling errors
• Ensure consistency with clients’ brand guidelines and copy style
• Collaborate with the Account Services, Creative and Optimization teams, working through any issues that arise during the proofing phase
• Two years of proofing experience, agency experience preferred
• The ideal candidate must be flexible with their schedule and flexible in the office, as our proofreaders often have to stop working on one project to move to another project that has a more urgent deadline
AKHIA is a fully integrated public relations and marketing communications agency located in Hudson, Ohio. We came to be in 1996 when founder/president, Jan Gusich, set up shop with a card table, a client and a vision after spending years in the PR business at a big Cleveland ad agency. Today, AKHIA is 60+ experts-strong, boasting a client roster of some of the smartest and most respected companies in Northeast Ohio and beyond.
AKHIA has been named as a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio for three consecutive years and was also named a Weatherhead 100 award winner for two consecutive years as a fastest-growing company in Northeast Ohio.
How to apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.