There are certain articles that are inspiring. Then there are others that just make you feel bad about yourself. The latter describes how I felt when reading this week’s first story. So why am I sharing it with you? Well you know when you open that container in the company fridge and whatever it is that used to be in there just smells terrible, but not only can you resist smelling it again you grab the first person walking by and say ‘hey, you have to smell this…it smells so bad!’
Yea, sharing this first article is kind of like that.
1. If you’re lucky you might have enough time left over to do some work. 8 things every person should do before 8 a.m.
2. When 10 reasons just aren’t enough… 11 reasons your writing is making you look bad.
3. This read might make you a little queasy. Six charts that show how bad trolling has gotten on Twitter.
4. That’s what friends are for. 84% of B2B buyers are starting the purchasing process with a referral, forcing sales teams to look at social selling.
5. And finally…don’t forget, the second webinar in our digital marketing series is today at 2 p.m. It’s not too late to register. Today’s session talks about effective amplification in digital channels.