Goodbye 2016. It was…interesting?
2016 will be such an interesting year to look back on. There will be a lot that stands out, good and bad, and while it may seem like this year held a lot of things we want to forget (except for Cleveland sports fans!!), for me, 2016 will be a constant reminder of why we can’t forget to always communicate, always be willing to listen. We can’t just forget those things that caused us to disagree. Instead let’s remember to communicate, openly, and respect the views and opinions of all sides.
Easier said than done, I know, but that chance might be what I’m most looking forward to in 2017.
1. Speaking of 2017… Did you see the 2017 color of the year was announced?
2. The year in emojis, summed up in five charts. Everything you need to know about emojis in your personal and professional life.
3. Target is targeting Latinos. Its TV spending is up 67% this year (on Spanish-language networks). And with the Latin population booming (17% of the population) brands should expect their own numbers to go up.
4. Apps are the new magazines.Everyone sick of hearing me push them into being self published can expect to hear a lot more pushing…
5. How to limit your email to 90 minutes a day. No, we’re not talking New Years resolutions.
And finally…our last ‘One Question, One Answer’ of 2016 finds our guest host, Jason Gottshall, picking up the holiday theme again. This time he asks the AKHIA employees ‘what’s the best holiday gift you’ve ever received?‘.
This is the last I’ve Ben thinking… of 2016. Thank you for reading and caring enough to share and add others. This distribution has more than doubled in the past two years. And more importantly it’s created several opportunities to catch-up with all of you beyond our day-to-day. Have a great holiday season!