Part-Time ReceptionistAKHIA is currently looking for a part-time receptionist.
- Answer phones 7:00 a.m. until 9:00 a.m., depending on needs and availability on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays; supplement additional days when necessary; ensure phones are covered at all times during designated hours
- Unlock the agency, pick up the newspapers, turn on lights, make coffee
- Ensure bathrooms are stocked with appropriate supplies and replenish when necessary
- Ensure refrigerators are stocked with client beverages (water, soda, etc.)
- Keep the kitchen tidy
- Order and arrange food for client meetings and agency events; ensure conference rooms are properly arranged with food and beverage setup for meetings
- File receipts and maintain vendor files
- Schedule copy machine service to resolve issues
- Assist the CEO and president with any special administrative requests they may have, including scheduling reservations, scanning documents, preparing letters, ordering special supplies, etc.
As Needed Duties:
- Bind client presentations into booklets as needed
- Handle maintenance and issues with the HVAC units and plumbing problems as they arise
- Sprinkle ice melt on sidewalks as needed
AKHIA is a fully integrated public relations and marketing communications agency located in Hudson, Ohio. We came to be in 1996 when founder/president, Jan Gusich, set up shop with a card table, a client and a vision after spending years in the PR business at a big Cleveland ad agency. Today, AKHIA is 60+ experts-strong, boasting a client roster of some of the smartest and most respected companies in Northeast Ohio and beyond.
AKHIA has been named as a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio for three consecutive years and was also named a Weatherhead 100 award winner for three consecutive years as a fastest-growing company in Northeast Ohio.
How to Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com.